My first time - in blogger.
So in case you thought you'd get to read some other kind of "first time" stories them I guess I'll have to disappoint umm.. you guys? ...
This is the part where I feel awkward because I don't know how to address my readers.. *cough* well .. I don't have any readers, but in case some one might find this place.- YOU! YES YOU! Your name for this article will be Little Johny!
~~~~~~~~
So how am I doing so far? >__> hope not failing miserably, anyway :
As it turned out I already had a blogger account: "On Blogger Since
June 2010"..would that mean I got one because I made a gmail account? o n o ....
Ugh, if so google sure did found a smart way how to add new blogger counts to there site, but I guess this a good chance to start my blog, because I've always wanted to make one, just didn't know what to put IN IT.
But who cares, I'm sure that I'll figure that out eventually.
Hmm, so Little Johny what was your reason for joining blogger or any other blog-publishing sites?
don't worry I'll add cuter things in my future posts
So I guess this will work as a test post, in later ones (whenever they might come) I will (most likely) introduce myself properly.. its just that this (for now) one sided talking seems odd to me ..

No comments:
Post a Comment